Florida-Central Florida
Options

Beginner, New, Free Photographer for Rehearsal

So my photographer wants like $600 to shoot my rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  Not really in the budget!  So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a new or up and coming photographer that would be willing to do it for significantly less than that. 

All suggestions are welcome!  Thank you!

Re: Beginner, New, Free Photographer for Rehearsal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Victoria Alderman here's her facebook http://www.facebook.com/valderman74?ref=ts#!/pages/Photography-By-Victoria-Alderman/200677447998?v=wall   She actually happens to be a friend of mine and is pretty good.  She's a photography student right now.  She just got done being out at the Home Makeover site out here taking pics while they were filming. 
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a post just a few down from here that talks about budget and/or free photographers...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_beginner-new-photographer-rehearsal?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:c557fb28-c22c-49ea-bc98-660f5eb60c0dPost:4330fde9-7248-4ff3-88e5-e7ddc850e22d">Re: Beginner, New, Free Photographer for Rehearsal</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a post just a few down from here that talks about budget and/or free photographers...
    Posted by jmucheech21[/QUOTE]

Ya, I saw that but didn't find anything that would work.  Most of those are just free e-sessions with a wedding day booking.  I already have a photog but she's asking too much for the rehearsal. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding and where? I may know someone interested!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, just saw your post!

I would need him/her on June 3, 2011 at Knowles Memorial Chapel in Winter Park.  Let me know if your friend is available!  Thank you!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you have a PM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jaime, I just emailed you back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards