Florida-Central Florida
Options

For Brides on a Budget: Glass jars, damask squares, tablecloths, etc for rent

I recently got married and was a bride on a budget since I was unemployed and had little money saved. And I feel for every bride out there who’s on a budget; planning a wedding is financially stressful. So I would like to RENT my reusable wedding items to local brides on a budget (ORLANDO/TAMPA, FL area only) for much less than the purchased price I’m RENTING the following items and have included pictures of them from my wedding day.

10 Glass jars. All same size. For $3 each.

15 Candy Buffet Jars ranging from $2-$5 each.

6 candy scoops $1 each
10 handmade yellow centerpiece bases ( I wrapped round styrophoam with yellow ribbon and scrapbook paper) for $1 each
10 black 90in polyester tablecloths for $5 each
10 black damask table 21in squares for $4 each

1 Damask taffeta table cloth for $15

24 flameless votive candles, ALL for SALE for $20

1 tall black vase for rent for $4 or for sale $8

Wedding Arch for $15

If you are interested in renting/buying these items and are in the Orlando/Tampa, FL area, please contact me at saralyn13@yahoo.com Good luck wedding planning and remember to have fun!

Re: For Brides on a Budget: Glass jars, damask squares, tablecloths, etc for rent

• Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No offense, but unless you're willing to drive out to the bride, set those things up and then take them back, I think you will need to change those prices to purchase prices.  People sell vases like that on here all the time usually for around the same price you are charging to rent them.  
  • Options
    jln555jln555 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh boy....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards