Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Key West honeymoon

We are looking at staying at the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa for the 2nd part of our June honeymoon? Has anyone stayed there? The reviews on tripadvisor weren't so bad but I wanted to get a 2nd opinion :) Thanks ladies!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Key West honeymoon

• Options
    Do you mean the one at 601 Front St? Then yes, the past three years in a row. I have three reviews and a ton of pics in the link "Our Website" above my ticker if you'd like to check it out. HTH and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_key-west-honeymoon-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:b260b6e3-7a3a-4a55-808b-3f42ec3bb750Post:b1d8d5f6-4774-45e2-9bba-8aa3b8e8f7b9">Re:Key West honeymoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you mean the one at 601 Front St? Then yes, the past three years in a row. I have three reviews and a ton of pics in the link "Our Website" above my ticker if you'd like to check it out. HTH and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    Posted by monkeygirl18[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards