Florida-Central Florida
Options

Help!!!

Hi everyone I made the top 10 in a local Florida competition to be named the first Bridal Icon.  I need to make the final 3 to get to the final round and a chance to win an Anne Barge La Fleur wedding gown valued up to $3500, $1000 in Erin Cole accessories, and six Dessy bridesmaid dresses with a total value up to $200 each.

Pleae take 2 min to follow the steps below and help me represent central florida

1.  LIKE the contest page
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/SolutionsBridal

2.  LIKE my video which will give me votes
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=1879028338133&oid=9162264949

Thanks and I will gladl do the same for any brides who may have an amazing opportunity like this Smile

Re: Help!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    posts like these never go well. a mod told me that it's not exactly against the rules to post asking for support in a contest, but many people believe it is. even if it is not against the rules, you're only opening yourself up to have people vote for everyone BUT you, know what i mean?
  • Options
    Mrs.B6302007Mrs.B6302007 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ditto PP - whatever you do, DON'T take this to the n'tl boards because that's EXACTLY what will happen.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    rayandbrerayandbre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

thanks for the tip...im new to the site.  I figured since its a central florida board and Im from central florida it would be fine.  I mean I personally would do the same for any other bride but I see your point.  Thanks and will def not repost :)

• Options
    hannahj1983hannahj1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted for you- I hope nobody voted agaisnt you, that would suck.  
  • Options
    rayandbrerayandbre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow thank you  so much.  I was thinking I should delete the post.  I had no idea and def dont want people to get mad because I do and go vote for one of the other 3 girls.  I made the first round and out of 4 have to make 3...its tough lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards