Florida-Central Florida

Wedding Planner/Coordinator Recommendation

Hello ladies!

I know it can't be just me, but I have come to the understanding that I had some misconceptions that a "small and intimate" wedding would be "less stressful." Well, I am definitely not into planning, but I am into research. Anywho, I am throwing my hands up on the planning aspect and need a recommendation(s) to a great planner or coordinator that will respect the desires and needs of a budget bride. Thanks in advanced, any info is greatly appreciated. I have found a few that I emailed this evening and waiting to hear back.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Planner/Coordinator Recommendation

• jvnookjvnook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Jaclyn at At Last Wedding and Event Design she is amazing and definitely knows what she is doing!  
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Ashlie from Weddings in the City she is very supportive has great recomendations for vendors and has really helped me through the process, especially since I now live out of state and only my parents are there to work through this all.
  • edited December 2011
    Just had my wedding on Sunday & I used Kristy with Kristy Rapp Events http://www.kristyrappevents.com/ She was AMAZING! Seriously. Went above & beyond. Everything from set up to the last item being packed away was taken care of - none of my friends or family had to lift a finger - she did it ALL for a 150 person wedding. I cannot say enough good things about her! She seriously saved my wedding, I would have been SO stressed without her!
  • msphil32msphil32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!! I'm just now getting back to this post. I feel like I'm going in circles!!!! lol. I will check out their sites, thanks again!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jvnook- I second Jaclyn! She has been simple amazing along this hectic walk to marriage. She is always ready with answers and money saving advice. She is very nice and is the only one that can bring me back to reality (and back to my budget) She is the one thing that I would not ever think about changing!!!
    Ready to be a MRS!
  • msphil32msphil32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards