Florida-Central Florida
Options

W Dress PIP

I found my princess dress. PLEASE tell me your opinion!  I am very conscious of my arms and all my BM says that I dont need a wrap or anything.  But is MY pictures. So I hate my arms and dont know if I shoud  get a wrap or soemthing at least for the ceremony. BUT my dress is kinda heavy and the ceremony is outside. So I guess its a lose lose.  Please helpp!

TIA!
I CANT WAIT TO BE A WIFE! Siggy Challenge! For THANK YOU NOTES! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: W Dress PIP

• Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't see a picture if there is one, but my suggestion would be to buy a wrap if you're not sure. You can always leave it off if you decide to at the time, but to not have it and wish you did at the last minute could cause you more stress close to the wedding. GL!
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't see a picture either! can you try again?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pic not working will post when I get home in the PM
    I CANT WAIT TO BE A WIFE! Siggy Challenge! For THANK YOU NOTES! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Everyone is going to be so blow away by how beautiful you look that no one is going to notice areas you are self conscious.  Putting something over something you think is big just makes them look bigger.  I hate my asss... and I use to ALWAYS wrap a sweater around my waist and all it did would make it look twice as large.  I say no to a shrug or wrap :-)

**Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tend to agree with going with no wrap too.  You will be stunning and these are your friends and family that love you no matter what flaws you may think you have.  That said, looking forward to seeing a pic!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can always buy the wrap and take some pics with it and some pics without it!
  • Options
    ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Again, can't see the pic, but if its a strapless, you could get cap sleeves attached and that might help. You might feel less exposed and it would break up the bare skin. Maybe with a pic, we'll be able to help more.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary, FYI, your bio link has both you and your husband's full names in it. For internet safety purposes, you may want to remove it from your sig!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_w-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:da079e95-2087-4325-bff6-9c1915664cb9Post:0e809494-689f-4391-b48f-a593c2dbd551">Re: W Dress PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]you can always buy the wrap and take some pics with it and some pics without it!
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]

<div>This. If you're unsure at least this way you're guaranteed to get pictures you <3 whether they end up being with or without the wrap. :) GL!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thats my wedding website thingy. should I just take it off?? or can I change our website name?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't see it anymore, so i think you figured it out! you can go to weebly.com to make a new wedding bio to use for the knot. this way, you can still have a wedding website with your names on it that you can share with your guests, but you won't have too much personal information on your bio in your knot siggy. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards