Florida-Central Florida

Any venues that allow off-site catering?

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if you knew of any venues that allowed off-site catering in the central Florida area... My family is full of people who are great at cooking so they are helping me save money by supplying the food for my wedding. I find it hard to find many places with off-site catering allowed so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Any venues that allow off-site catering?

• I'm not sure how many people you need to accomodate, but if it's under a 100, try Gallery J in Winter Springs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a really hard time trying to find a place that would let us bring our own catering so I completely understand how stressful it is to find one... I finally found and booked my wedding reception at Holy Trinity Reception Center in Maitland, Fla. They can accommodate up to 300 guests I believe. My wedding isn't until July so I can't give you more feedback but the ballroom is very nice and thats why I booked it. Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • Paradise Cove on 535 by Disney
  • Look at Heaven Event Center- That's where I am having my ceremony and reception.
  • HEaven Event Center I love this venue!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_venues-allow-off-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:da99df2a-b316-44ad-8053-1d510dcc9e3dPost:6adbd3c1-172a-4874-afd0-c0cf7494b8d2">Any venues that allow off-site catering?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone, I was wondering if you knew of any venues that allowed off-site catering in the central Florida area... My family is full of people who are great at cooking so they are helping me save money by supplying the food for my wedding. I find it hard to find many places with off-site catering allowed so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Posted by asrivera08[/QUOTE]
  • My fiance and I are planning on getting married in March of 2013. Does anyone know of any venues that let us bring our own food in? My family is going to make the food for the reception. Preferably somewhere in central florida. Like orlando, kissimmee....
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards