Florida-Central Florida

Wedding Cake (cupcake) - Bakeries

Dear Brides,

I am looking for a bakery that specializes in Cupcake wedding cakes! We have already gotten some pricing from sweet! and Publix, any other good ones?? THANKS!!

Re: Wedding Cake (cupcake) - Bakeries

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what kind of cupcakes you had in mind,but I got mine from  It's Tasty Too and they were fantastic in price,presentation,and taste! most people said it was the best cake they ever had. Here is a pic to get an idea of what we had.

image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • MolinkaMolinka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Jennyfer at the Sugar Suite.  Amazing!!!!

http://www.thesugarsuite.com/?page_id=135
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Cupcake Crazy in Lake Mary. That's who I'm using for our wedding cake, they are delicious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • aleznoffaleznoff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to a few tastings.  You will know that you found your baker when you can't stop eating the cake.  That was the case with me when I went to Michael Anthony Cakes.  I am a health-freak / fitness instructor.  Unlike other tastings, I couldn't stop eating the cake that Michael Anthony prepared for me.  I only took a couple bites at other places, as it just wasn't worth the empty calories.  I am using Michael Anthony Cakes for my wedding in March.  His ingredients are fresh and of high quality.  I know that he has done several beautiful cupcake displays.  As a former chef, he certainly prides himself on making sure his cake tastes as good as it looks.  He is very creative and will work with you on a design that fits your style and personality.  Visit his website.  His work is amazing.  Yes, the cakes taste as good as they look: www.michaelanthonycakes.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info on cakes.  I have been searching for more than just Bake Me A Cake and Sprinkles.
  • gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather from it's tasty too does a great job- she's a great decorator and is also willing to customize flavors/fillings for you. She does everything from cupcakes to cakes to cookies and favors. In addition to my wedding, I've used her for a bridal shower, a baby shower, and a birthday party.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards