Florida-Central Florida
Options

B-photos

Has anyone done them, and know of a classy photographer In central Florida? I want to kind of do yhis as my wedding gift, even though we decided not to do gifts, I want to give it to him wwhen we get to the honeymoon suite :)

Re: B-photos

• Options
    I plan on doing mine around September and I'm pretty excited! I'm also doing it as a gift for my FI but I'm going to wrap it up and have someone bring it to him the day of the wedding with a note on the outside that says "open in private." Obv I don't want him opening that up in front of all his guys haha. My SIL is a photographer so we've been coming up with some great ideas of what and where we'll do it. We're thinking of doing a bed out in a field at sunset (best light) in a VERY secluded area so I don't have people driving by seeing me in lingerie laying in a field haha. I'm also planning on doing some shots of me wearing just lingerie and my veil and whatnot, I've seen some beautifully elegant shots done like that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Avondale- That sounds like an awesome idea (the bed in the field)! I bought a groupon for my b-shots for my FI wedding day gift, but if I find a better photographer I may give away my groupon.
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I didnt know they had groupons for things like that. Who was your groupon for?
  • Options
    Ashira Photography in Orlando. The Groupon was a couple of months ago.
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My photographer does them. Here is her website: http://ashleyjane-photography.com
    She's also on facebook and has a lot of examples of her work on there.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I want to do them as well! I'm just trying to find a good place to do them :) I had looked at Ashira but it made me nervous that they repeatedly misspelled champagne on the site XD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards