Florida-Central Florida

Limos

Does anyone have limo recs? Also, what were the logistics of how you used the limos? I'm trying to figure out the best way to have limos but not pay from before the ceremony all the way to the end of the reception.

Re: Limos

• edited December 2011
    I forget the name of the company we used -- I delegated that to my mama in the weeks before the wedding so i didn't really deal with them. We had them there two hours before the ceremony to shuttle the guys from the hotel to the church and then back to shuttle the ladies to the chuch. The whole WP piled in and went to take pictures between the ceremony and reception and then the limo was done once we were dropped off at our venue. All of our attendants either had dates or other friends that had their own transportation to the reception so they all left with each other and our best man and his wife chauffered us back to our hotel in their car. It worked out well for us and I was particularly glad that we didn't pay the limo driver to sit outside for four hours and twiddle his thumbs.
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards