Florida-Central Florida

Do NOT Hire DJ OO7!

For all the soon-to-be brides out there in the Central Florida Area, please...please do not make the same mistake I did!! We recently got married and DJ OO7 was our DJ for the reception and literally the whole time it was like I was at a 3-year old's birthday party! Not only did he not play any music but he kept doing these wierd little clown hat line dance's that were really embarrasing for us since we were the one's who had hired him everyone looked at us with crazy expression's on their faces!
 Also, don't plan on drinking or using the bathroom during the whole reception. Literally every time my husband picked up his beer Oscar (the DJ) kept belittling him and saying rediculous comments like "put your beer down, you don't need it to have fun!" every single time! Also, this was the kicker..but I should have known better too. So, the whole night he kept parading around with his little microphone saying "Can we get a 10-40 on the bride & groom" (pretty much always wanting to know our whereabouts.) So knowing all this, I really should have known better, but I had to use the bathroom, and while using it I heard him once again " Can I get a 10-40 on the bride....a 10-40 on the bride please!" It was so embarrasing because I had to come out of that bathroom at some point. And just as I dreaded he gave me a grand entrance out of the restroom!
There's so much that happened that night that it was worth writing all of this if it avoids another brides disaster at her reception!

His website is http://DJOO7.com

Re: Do NOT Hire DJ OO7!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards