Florida-Central Florida

Reception Appetizer Idea

So, this idea got thrown my way the other day, and I really like the idea. I was afraid FI would not like the idea, but he was pretty impressed that I had "thought" of it...

As you all know, we are HUGE Magic fans... Well, one of the things we do before EVERY game is go to Krystal to eat before the game.  It's on the way from our house to the arena, so it has become a tradition.

So, the other day, someone at work had mentioned something about Krystal burgers, and how much we liked them and how it would be cool to have em at the wedding.  So, I thought, WHY NOT?!  Kinda makes sense with the whole Orlando Magic theme we are doing.

So, the plan I am thinking of would make them kind of into a Krystal burger "bar".  Plain burgers, and you put on the toppings....

Just had to share the idea. I'm kinda excited about it! 
Happy Monday ladies!

Re: Reception Appetizer Idea

• edited December 2011
    I love it! I would have never thought of something like that but I love the idea.
  • edited December 2011
    I love it! Seriously love it, buuuut, I feel like it could be kinda filling unless they're pretty tiny.

Also, it depends on what time you're serving dinner, the time between the apps and going into the reception, etc.  It's very do-able and creative.

Like a slider/miniburger bar?

GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I heard of another Knottie who did something like this and it worked out fabulously.  They had the station out after dinner to help guests soak up some of the alcohol.  Good idea.  Thanks!
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute idea! i don't like krystal burgers, but i'd still think it was adorable!
  • edited December 2011
    i love it!  unique.  my brother loves mcdonald's so he had cheeseburgers from mcd's hand passed on silver trays late night after everyone was starving again after drinking and dancing all night.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards