Florida-Central Florida
Options

Body Wrap?

I've been thinking about doing this because of all the amazing reviews but i'm curious how long the results actually last?

I know lots of you have done it and mentioned that you lost 10+ inches, do they stay off or do they come back?

I'd love to tighten up for my wedding but i'd have to do it on Monday for my Saturday wedding so will it last that long?

Also has anyone had a negative reaction to the wrap? I have sensitive skin so i'm worried about it clogging my pores, or making me break out.

TIA

Re: Body Wrap?

• Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm curious about this, too. For those who have had it done, when would you recommend that it be done? I'm making my dress, so I'd be stuck with any last minute alterations if I did it too close to the wedding, but I also dont' want to do it way before and then grow back out of the dress. Or would I have to do it once before the alterations, and again just before the wedding?
  • Options
    eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I did mine two weeks before the wedding and I would say mine lasted until then. I think the week before the wedding would be more than fine also and would hold its effects until a little after the wedding. Drinking water and not eating junk food helps you keep some of those inches off longer also. I honestly didn't feel any side effects, but can't speak for everyone. I think its definitely worth it. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really understand how it all works. I know they wrap you up in the goop and it sucks stuff out, but it just confuses me when girls come back on here and say they lost 10 inches or 14 inches or whatever. How can you possibly lose that many inches? Are they saying they lost an inch from around each arm, three inches from each leg, etc. and adding them all together or something? It just sounds misleading, but that could be because I don't know the whole system.
  • Options
    eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    edited December 2011
    They wrap you up tight and have little plastic booties that they switch out of sweat and gunk... They measure your body parts before and after to see how many issues you lost combined... but you can tell a difference :)
  • Options
    SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's inches all over. you can definitely tell a difference. i can always really tell on my face. i love it when my face is tightened up!

i usually try to get wrapped within 72 hours of an event, but Monday should be fine, too. it's a gentle, clear mineral solution that does not clog your pores. it's good for the skin. i have sensitive skin and i have never had any problems in my 10 yrs of getting wraps!

and you wont lose enough to make an altered dress no longer fit. not in one wrap. just enough to tighten you up. i can tell my jeans are looser afterwards, but they don't fall off.
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    edited December 2011
    I love the fact that you posted this. I was definitely wondering about that! I may do it a few months before the wedding, just to see, and then do it like Sarah said so about 3 days before the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards