Florida-Central Florida

Hard Rock Hotel Orlando?

I'm considering the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando (Universal Studios) for our wedding ceremony and reception. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I've called and have yet to get a call back and their wedding email is incorrect which is concerning me.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Hard Rock Hotel Orlando?

• sprat85sprat85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got married at the Portofino Bay Hotel (next to Hard Rock), and know that my wedding planner does a lot of the weddings at Hard Rock.  I would assume they are ok based on that and the pictures I have seen from there look amazing.  Sorry I'm not very helpful :(  If you want more information about the wedding planner PM me.  I'm sure they would be happy to discuss the venue with you.

Anniversary
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    edited December 2011
    I work at Hard Rock Hotel. I will let someone at work know to check the wedding email address. Did you just email once? If so, I'd try again. I believe that Jessica Graefe is the wedding coordinator, so you might try jgraefe@loewshotels.com Not positive that works, but worth a try. Sometimes with the internal server, things get buried. They are usually pretty on top of things and we are slow right now, so I don't know why they wouldn't answer. All I really know about weddings is that they're expensive, but they can be very flexible with meeting your needs. I would recommend bringing your own cake because our pastry chef, um, kind of sucks. Anything else I can do, let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your responses! I'm just not having any luck.
  • edited December 2011
    PMed both of you :)
  • sprat85sprat85 member
    edited December 2011
    PMed you back.  Sorry took so long :(
    Anniversary
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    edited December 2011
    Oops, just saw your PM too!! Any luck getting a hold of anyone? Did you try Jessica Graefe's personal email? I can personally pass your info on if you PM it to me, but I know it looks really bad as far as a venue goes. I don't really have any control over it, but I'm sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards