I'm back and I'm married! Woo hoo!
Our wedding was gorgeous, and despite all the stressing and planning and worrying, it went off with only a few hitches!
I couldn't have done it without the fabulous help of everybody on The Knot, so I wanted to make sure I perpetuated the love and added my vendor reviews! I started a website on Weebly (http://kentamandabond.weebly.com)
where you can see vendor reviews and for sale postings - and I promise I'll put up pictures as soon as I start getting some back!
Here are the vendors I reviewed (for easy scanning and searching purposes):
- Shades of Green (venue)
- Vicki at Peddles (florist)
- Modern Bridal (bride/bridesmaid/MOB attire)
- Chuck with Classic DJs (DJ)
- Reverend Tom Ciola (officiant)
- Janet with Onsite Beauty (hair & makeup)
- Coad Wedding Photograpy (wedding photos - pending getting photos)
- It's Tasty Too (cake)
- BB&J Linens (linens)
- Angela Collins (day of coordiantion)
- Millennia/Magic Nails and Day Spa (manis and pedis)
- Men's Warehouse (tuxes)
- Jared's (rings)
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia (honeymoon)
As soon as I figure out how to add my site to my signature, I'll do that too.
All of my for sale stuff is also listed on the site. I need to put up better pictures, but I'm waiting until I unearth that stuff sometime tomorrow. :-)
Thanks again ladies, for all of the help!