Florida-Central Florida
Options

Looking for inexpensive restaurant for rehearsal dinner in Altamonte/Winter Park area

I am the MOG and my son's wedding is 4/2.  I really have to get on planning the rehearsal dinner and I need to find an inexpensive option.  I'd like to have it in a fun, casual restaurant, preferably Mexican, pizza, or BBQ.  Can anyone recommend a place in the Altamonte/Casselberry/Winter Park/Maitland/Winter Springs/Oviedo area?
I was planning on having it at Senor Tequila's in Winter Springs but just found out they are out of business. :(   Now I have to scramble!
Thanks for your help!

Re: Looking for inexpensive restaurant for rehearsal dinner in Altamonte/Winter Park area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am the MOG and my son's wedding is 4/2.  I really have to get on planning the rehearsal dinner and I need to find an inexpensive option.  I'd like to have it in a fun, casual restaurant, preferably Mexican, pizza, or BBQ.  Can anyone recommend a place in the Altamonte/Casselberry/Winter Park/Maitland/Winter Springs/Oviedo area?
    I was planning on having it at Senor Tequila's in Winter Springs but just found out they are out of business. :(   Now I have to scramble!
    Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on your local board - under Local Wedding Boards to the left.  You'll get better luck; this is an international board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Emiliano'z
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/emilianos-mexican-restaurant-altamonte-springs

It's a cute restaurant and the food is very yummy and affordable :)
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emliano's has good Mexican food, but I think Amigo's is better and they are still in Altamonte. I know with BBQ many of the places cater, so if you found a location they could come to you; Bubbalou's had some really decent catering prices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    Jaliz06Jaliz06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Bucca Di Beppo in Maitland. They are affordable and can accommodate large groups.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    KtinagrlKtinagrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mimi's Cafe in Altamonte Springs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards