Florida-Central Florida
Options

Videographer...

So the advice I have gotten over and over again is to make sure to video tape the wedding.  My FI and I would love to have it done, but we are not sure that it's in our budget.  Does anyone have any creative/inexpensive suggestions and/or referrals.  If so I would love to know them.  Thanks so much! I hope that everyone has a great New Year!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: Videographer...

• Options
    DJKristinDJKristin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Dara!

There are two wedding videographers that I would recommend:

www.cinematiquefilms.com/

I have worked with both Molly Brown with cinematique and Seth with Visual Effects. Both of them do amazing work and take great care of clients. If you are looking to save in that arena, I would recommend opting for one of their smaller packages. The great thing about video is that it will be there for your grandchildren to watch and I highly recommend it for every wedding - however if you have to cut corners, again go for the smaller package. 

I hope that helps!

DJ Kristin
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seth was too expensive for me, though he does great work and is recommended by my photographer. i got a great deal that fits my needs (ceremony only) from apex media weddings

www.apexmediaweddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have looked into both Cinematique Films and Visual Effects and both were way more than I wanted to spend.  

I booked a company called A Moment to Remember based out of Longwood, that I found on weddingwire where they had some great reviews.  Their packages are very reasonably priced and when I told them I was on a budget they gave me $200 off the package I chose.  So awesome! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies! I really appreciate your feedback! I've contacted a couple of the places you suggested and will hopefully hear back from them soon.  I hope that everyone has had a great holiday season! Best to you in our planning and to a happy new year!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards