Florida-Central Florida
Options

Navy Blue Tuxedos?

Does anyone know where I can find navy blue tuxedos?  I have seen a few navy suits but my FI really wants a formal tuxedo and I don't think black will look right with my navy blue bridesmaids dresses. 

Thank you!

Re: Navy Blue Tuxedos?

• Options
    rpmettamrpmettam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tuxedos Direct has some, but also Calvin Klein has them in suits. I think you're best bet may just to get a really nice suit.
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP about the suit . Suits you can use again.  You could also do black suits with blue vest and ties.  Personal for me having  the BMs and GMs  and FI  all in blue is ALOT of blue.  Try out mens warehouse too.  Or even the departmnent store websites may have them. ( places like macys , dillards, JCPenneys ) might have them online ( Tuxs) .  Good Luck.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, we're looking to rent not buy.  He'd never use a navy tuxedo again.  So frustrated!  I know they exist but we can't seem to find a place that rents them!
  • Options
    sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked Mens Warehouse? Liek I ssuggested early go in and try a black one with blue vest and tie . You might like it .:) You never know.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards