Florida-Central Florida

photographer for $1000-$1200 in Daytona or Central Florida?

i really liked o have a 6hr to whole day photography coverage for the price of $1000-$1200 with printed photo album. DVD and printing rights.

I am finding it hard to find a local vendor with that price ..i found out that port orange and daytona (volusia country) is a popular destination wedding area so they priced it that way...

help pls ..my wedding is mid May 2012.

Re: photographer for $1000-$1200 in Daytona or Central Florida?

• I am using an independent photographer. You can email her to see if she is available. I know she works full-time and does photography part-time. I don't think she will charge any higher than what you're looking for. Her email is iluminadabyalexa@gmail.com.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My packages start at $800.00! :)
    melissa t photography
    www.melissatphotography.com
  • I didn't price a lot of photographers because my friend did my photography. I still paid her since she had to travel for it. I didnt look at other photographers very much since I knew my friend would be doing it but your price seems way too low to get an album because I think the good ones are like $1000!! I think if you say you don't want the album and just make it yourself or save up for one for like your first anniversary you can probably get someone close to your budget. I got married in a destination wedding but I think the prices are the same everywhere pretty much weddings just cost a lot.

I still didn't make an album and I've been married since July so no rush I'm saving for it. My photographer is a little out of your range now but you can always ask if she could do something for you? www.kristenwynnphotography.com

If you cant find anyone youll just have to raise ur budget or cut something. Our dinner we wanted to have for $40 a person but we had to end up upping our budget to $45 a person to get what we wanted thats just how it it sometimes and we had it in the afternoon too to save money.
  • You can check out our photographer Jessica Grimm Photography {click to go to her website}. Pretty sure she's in your price range and will work with you, she did for us. Good luck! Hope you find someone you like :)
  • thanks for all your reply/post. will look at your suggestions :)
  • edited February 2012

jackandjill2011: i think i will be fine without the album as long as i have rights to the dvd copy in very hi-res :). thanks for the suggestion. :)

• Jessica Leigh is awesome and her prices start at $800 I believe for either 5 or 6 hours.

• Jessica Leigh is awesome and her prices start at $800 I believe for either 5 or 6 hours.

• Try looking at Sue from Rose Colored Weddings.  She did my wedding up north and was fabulous.  www.rosecoloredweddings.com
  • My photographer is in that price range, he is a firefighter and does photography on the side. Here is his webside:  http://lovemeetslife.com/wordpress/
    Check him out and if you do with him tell him that Cat told you about him :-) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Jessica Grimm as well. She is super nice and really great on communication. I am not local to Daytona, so we have communicated almost exclusively through email. She is quick to respond and sooo easy to work with. Look forward to seeing the wonderful pictures she will take for us!
  • I"m using Jessica Leigh, she is definitely in your price range and is a great value! Very talented!

• Sivan Photograpy is the best by far and is in that price range.  I know that she is always willing to travel.  She was so nice to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • http://janartphotography.yolasite.com/ 

She is a wonderful photographer that understands budgets, but will not photograph it like a budget! She will always give you a little extra! My Fi didn't want pictures taken but I talked him into it and found Janelle! She was so relaxing and captured some amazing pictures. She understood we were on a tight budget and that my Fi was nervous! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards