Florida-Central Florida

Ashira Photography

Anyone ever work with them? I left them a message a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard back. I would go with another company, but I already paid for a boudoir session via groupon.
October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Ashira Photography

• I'd go on your off day and show up! Never heard of them by the way.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I would, but I live an hour away. :( I looked at their website and it looks like they are moving studio locations. Hopefully that means I will be getting a return call soon!
    October 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If they continue to be unresponsive, contact groupon for a refund and use it to hire a better photographer. 
  • I bought a Groupon deal with them about a year ago now. There was a huge lack of communication on their part and the photographer was 15-20 minutes late to my session. The pictures were nice, but I was not a fan over all. I am a huge advocate for being on time. The pictures will be nice, but I was not impressed otherwise. Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_ashira-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:f88c2c02-e52a-435f-9b77-3044dd5e551bPost:07a2df5a-1056-475a-9554-247910c4fd39">Re: Ashira Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would, but I live an hour away. :( I looked at their website and it looks like they are moving studio locations. Hopefully that means I will be getting a return call soon!
    Posted by Karla&Ryno[/QUOTE]

did you every get your appointment?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards