Florida-Central Florida
Options

Yet another venue help...lol

So... My friend just got engaged.  :)  I offered to help her out since I have learned so much from all of you ladies!

I thought I would ask around here first if any of you know of any places near Deltona, DeBary, Sanford, or Lake Mary where you can bring in your own food. I think that might be a big determining factor for them. TIA!!

Re: Yet another venue help...lol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lake Mary Event Center is pretty and very popular for weddings!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's where I'm getting married, so I love it and am biased. But you have to have one of their caterers. I do think you can bring in food though... I will look into that so thanks!
  • Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check the Longwood Historic Center. They are a few minutes from the Sanford area and they allow you to bring in your own food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, LMEC is really only good if you use one of their caterers. If you bring in your own food, you aren't allowed to use the kitchen at all. So it's pretty much boxed lunches and wrapped cookies. :/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Longwood is actually the first place I thought of. lol. It seems pretty reasonably priced too.  And yeah, LMEC you can't use the kitchen. But, you could probably rent those food warmer things. I really don't know what she has in mind (i'm asking her tomorrow), so I couldn't make that call. I was even thinking maybe the Sanford Cultural Arts Center. Idk.
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found that this site is helpful: http://www.arthurscatering.com/venues.htmlnot all of them will allow you to bring your own but the list at least is a start.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards