Asian Weddings

Bpics! :)

I'll definitely post when I get them back. But I did bpics today & had such an awesome time! :D I would highly suggest looking into them for anyone! Whether you're engaged or married!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bpics! :)

• edited December 2011
    Glad you had fun taking them! I asked M his thoughts on them, and he said he wouldn't know what to do with them.  I'm a bit shy so I don't think I could ever do this! More power to you!
  • edited December 2011
    The girl who did hers before me said she was a self-proclaimed prude. But really- a good photographer will make you feel comfortable. Tab, my photog, is AWESOME at that! She's so encouraging & it helps make everything THAT much more exciting! I highly suggest them! :Dhere are 3 that she blogged of mine! :)blog.tabmccausland.com
  • edited December 2011
    Also.... I did them partly for FI and partly for me. I recently got in shape & am at my most "fit" I've ever been in my life so this is the best I've ever felt about myself. :) There is something SO powerful about feeling sexy. IMHO.
  • edited December 2011
    They look amazing! I would be so excited if I were you to get the rest of them back!  Thanks for sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards