Asian Weddings

help where can i find a hindu bride dress?

hi i need to find store in california or arizona that sell hindu bride dress? somebody know some vendors?

Re: help where can i find a hindu bride dress?

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_asian-weddings_can-hindu-bride-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:663Discussion:ba6e800d-b4ba-4ba3-9ec2-4afbf657a98ePost:4d8bfd97-60fc-4d9d-8a97-bf140de5ef70">help where can i find a hindu bride dress?</a>:
    [QUOTE]hi i need to find store in california or arizona that sell hindu bride dress? somebody know some vendors?
    Posted by melyta81[/QUOTE]

You might want to check in the South Asian Wedding Board - located to the left under Cultural wedding Boards.

I live in Arizona currently, and had the same issue you did.  I went to Sona Chaandi in the Artesia district (close to Anaheim, California), and the owners opened a second store in Arizona, next to IKEA (8455 South Emerald Drive
    Tempe, AZ 85284-1063 (480) 961-8163)  I highly recommend what they can do for you.   I had my outfits totally customized - bridal ghagra choli in red, full of sequences, and peacock blue / gold for the reception.  If you need help with vendors etc in Arizona, I can help! please email me at kpwedkk at gmail dot com

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • edited December 2011
    If you go in any Indian store in the Area they will be able to find one or help you to find one. Those are really expensive so you may just want to say you are looking for a red lenga or sari and not mention marriage. Make sure you also haggle. Never settle for the first price they give you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards