Asian Weddings

finechineseclothing.com?

Has anyone ever ordered anything off of here?

I can't seem to find any website reviews or confirm if they are legit or trustworthy.

Thanks!

Re: finechineseclothing.com?

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always check the domain of these new start up companies:

- This site tells me that it can't deem the website you mentioned as "family safe"
    - This site says that this domain was created 2 years ago, and doesn't have a high value, there aren't too many users clicking their website daily!
    - Looking at the website, it is ridden with spelling and grammar mistakes.
    - Their pay system, isn't secure, it comes up with errors!! RED FLAG! (both internet explorer, and firefox, latest versions)

I wouldn't buy on this site, their pay system is sketchy at best, and you are setting yourself up for disaster if you have a credit card number, and give them your info, it could be easily hacked, and there is no encryption to protect you, the buyer!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Looks bad.  Stay away.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for that information! VERY helpful
  • edited December 2011
    I plan on getting some things from there. They use paypal so I figure they are pretty safe. I have heard from another site that some of the material is thin.
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought 2 cheongsams from them and am very very pleased with what I received. They even made my mother's cheongsam in a different fabric that I had requested at no additional charge. The only part of the process that worried me is that the link they gave me to track my package did not work but it arrived in the 5 days they said it would.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards