Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Recommendations for Honeymoon in the U.S Virgin Islands

Hello Fellow Brides and Brides to be:
My FI and I are getting married on July 13, 2013 in Central Florida and we are thinking about going to the U.S. Virgin Islands for our Honeymoon and was wondering if anyone out there has recommendations on somewhat affordable but nice places to stay there.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Recommendations for Honeymoon in the U.S Virgin Islands

• Options
    I think it depends on your budget.  FI and I took a trip to St. Thomas (and added a day trip to St. John during our stay) and we loved it.  We stayed in a privately owned condo on Sapphire Beach, which was absolutely beautiful.  I think for the week it was about $2000, but we went during off-season.  Food can be pricy eating out every day, so we loved being able to have a full kitchen to cook meals in.  I would definitely recommend checking out Sapphire Beach properties- we found the condo we stayed in on vrbo.com.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    The East End is gorgeous!  and far away from the tour ships ;)

Any local realtor online can find a place for you
  • Options

We went to St. John for our HM in June. It was wonderful, the beaches are amazing and if you want to snorkel you can just swim off the beach and there are reefs right there. We got a deal through travelocity for the Westin. It was really nice and we had one of the units with a kitchen which allowed us to do some meals ourselves which saved lots of $$$. Food is pricy there but the beauty of the island makes up for it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards