Honeymoon Discussions
Options

honeymoon suggestions??

cant decide...Grenada or Antigua?  really like spice island beach resort in grenada, BUT terrible layovers to and from(potential deal breaker)!  considering cocobay resort in antigua....any suggestions/comments on either....???

Re: honeymoon suggestions??

• Options
    Have you looked up both on tripadvisor, thats always where I start planning!!
  • Options
    We just stayed at Cocos Hotel in Antigua...it is owned by the same people and is very close to Cocobay. We loved it there. I'll be posting pictures and a review in the next week (I am crazy busy right now) so keep an eye out.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Both Cocos and Cocobay in Antigua look awesome, I considered them both for our HM, and Hermitage Bay as well (all inclusive...can't remember if the other two are).   I'd personally probably rather go with the shorter travel time, that way you get to start relaxing after the wedding ASAP.  
  • Options
    thanks!  I didnt know about Cocos Hotel-will check it out! I think all-inclusive is a must...like the idea of guilt-free splurging and pampering!
  • Options
    oh cool...thanks! will definately check out the photos.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_honeymoon-suggestions-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:c3a0c7bc-191a-4289-b97e-5aa9d122e784Post:cc2c5c4a-0c9d-4742-ab19-a78915392d5a">Re: honeymoon suggestions??</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just stayed at Cocos Hotel in Antigua...it is owned by the same people and is very close to Cocobay. We loved it there. I'll be posting pictures and a review in the next week (I am crazy busy right now) so keep an eye out.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment

Antigua

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards