Honeymoon Discussions

Booking Flights

I need suggestions for websites to book my flight to Aruba for our honeymoon.  We were  given a timeshare and just need to find our flights.

Re: Booking Flights

• I second Kayak and Southwest!
  • Southwest I don't think would go to Aruba. Maybe they do, I could be wrong.

I use Kayak to search but I use it in combination with:
    AirFareWatchdog and Yapta. Those both allow you to track flight prices. Yapta makes you choose a specific flight to watch, AirFareWatchdog sends you alerts on flights to the destination when they have deals or anything low price going on.

• I use Vayama for all international travel and have always found them to have the cheapest rates. I use Expedia, Cheaptickets, or Orbitz for domestic travel. Kayak is great for comparing sits though!
  • We got cheap direct flight to Aruba through Airtran, which is southwests budget airline.  we planned and booked way ahead, since prices on budget airlines are cheapest when released and slowly (and then quickly) rise as seats are purchased and got our round trip flights for under $500.  There is also always drink service and a snack on the airline, which some how the expensive ones cant afford anymore...If you have 6 months or so until the big day then budget airlines are worth a check.  
  • We just booked our flights for our October honeymoon to Aruba. I wanted a direct flight out of Newark and the only direct flight on the date we wanted to fly was on United. We paid $500 each R/T. I booked direclty with United but the price was the same on Expedia. If you are more flexible and do not mind stop overs, I agree with PP's to check Expedia, Orbitz or Kayak.
  • kayak, vayama etc... not sure where you're flying from but jetblue.com too. they're my fave.
    i dont believe southwest flies internationally but you might be able to get a cheap fare to FL and then have a layover to an international one.i'd only chek that if you have a layover to begin with-just to compare.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards