Honeymoon Discussions
Options

We figured it out!

We have a while until our wedding, but since I'm in med school, we're trying to plan as much as possible.  Over the weekend we finalized our plans! We're going to stay at a resort outside of Orlando, Florida for a week during my winter break next year.  Our main activity will be to visit the Universal theme parks.  We are both huge Harry Potter nerds, so we're super excited to go to the Harry Potter world on our honeymoon.  We can't book the room yet sadly (too far in advance), but it's nice to know we have a place picked out.  Woot!
Anniversary

Re: We figured it out!

• Options
    Congrats on picking your destination!! I know how you feel..me and the FI just decided on our location this week. We were torn between going abroad or staying the states. We decided to stay in the states and we are headed to San Diego for a few nights and then renting a car and driving to Vegas for a week :) It's so nice to finally know where you are going!

Good Luck in Med School!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_we-figured-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:cddd4846-cc35-4208-9e1a-ca3948274018Post:77ef8c75-f214-4c46-9bf2-4a1a3fd752d9">Re: We figured it out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on picking your destination!! I know how you feel..me and the FI just decided on our location this week. We were torn between going abroad or staying the states. We decided to stay in the states and we are headed to San Diego for a few nights and then renting a car and driving to Vegas for a week :) It's so nice to finally know where you are going! Good Luck in Med School!
    Posted by zsetunsky[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And that sounds like a super fun honeymoon.  Las Vegas was our second choice. Harry Potter won out in the end.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I just saw this post so I am a little late.Harry Potter World is awesome. We went there last May and it was the entire reason we went to Orlando since I am a huge Harry Potter fan. (We also went to the WB Harry Potter Tour in London when we went for our Honeymoon in June!)
    You will have a great time! Make sure you get there right when they open and go to the Harry Potter things first! It gets so busy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards