Honeymoon Discussions

finally booked it! Wanted to share deal

After going through a million location destinations and honeymoon ideas, we finally booked ours with 3.5 weeks to go.  Now to hope that my fiance's passport gets here in time!

We are staying at Secrets the Vine in Cancun.  It's their brand new resort (opened last week) and we'll be going for a week in mid-September.

If anyone is looking to book a fall trip, Secrets is having some crazy deal where you get the 3rd, 5th, 7th and 9th night free.  Basically we go for 7 in our case, and only have to pay for 4!

Even though we upgraded to a nice suite and are doing preferred club it's still costing under $3k including airfare.

I think the deal is for all or most of their properties. . . . FYI.

Re: finally booked it! Wanted to share deal

• I'm so jealous!! We HMed at Secrets Maroma and I've seen the website for Vines; it looks amazing! Let us know how it is! Great deal! How long will you be there?
  • hz80408, we'll be there for 7 nights. . . . . what did you like about Maroma, what did you dislike?  Any tips or helpful hints?
  • We loved Maroma; really there were no dislikes.  I have a write up in my Ms. Bio if you're interested; a few pics too.

-Tip $3 or so your first round of the day and the cocktail waitress will keep you covered all day! :O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards