Honeymoon Discussions
Options

St. Lucia Sandals Restaurants/Excursions?

Hello! St. Lucia always seems to be a big conversation piece on here so I am asking for some recommendations! We are going on our honeymoon September 24 and we are staying at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia. Can anyone recommend which restaurants on all three resorts to go to or not go to? Maybe some excursions to do? While I will be relaxing, I want to have some sort of plan. We are staying for 8 days so I want to make sure we try the best of the best! Thank you for any input!

Re: St. Lucia Sandals Restaurants/Excursions?

• Options
    We r staying at the St. Lucian Grande in October for our honeymoon! Curious what you find out :)
  • Options
    We've been to the Grande twice. Most recently this past March. I have two reviews. Including the excursions we did. In the link above my siggy pic. I highly recommend Charlie's tour.he's a local and can be found on the beach at the Grande. If you're not going over to the Grande then the Simon Says tour is similar to Charlie's tour and that can be booked through Sandals.
  • Options
    coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    A couples massage was one of the best experiences we had at the Regency.  I think it lasted 90 minutes but it was insanely relaxing and the husband actually enjoyed himself.

We were fortunate to get a free excursion one day because certain areas of the resort were closed for photo shoots.  So we got a booze cruise to Marigot Bay which is where they filmed some of the POTC films.  The water was crystal clear and we got to swim and just have a great day.

Snorkeling was also really neat until we saw eels.  Seriously creepy.

As far as restaurants, La Toc had the best in 2008.  We went to Armando's twice because husband had to get his Italian fix.  The La Toc was surprisingly delicious and I remember they boxed all our food for us because I wasn't feeling well so we enjoyed it in our room.

The Pitons had amazing cod and if they still have the piano bar at the top of the hill, it's a must stop.  That was one of our best nights after numerous attempts to make it there.
  • Options
    We stayed at the Grande 6 years ago.  If you shuttle over from La Toc, I would recommend climbing the Piton that sits next to the Grande.  Bring your camera for some amazing pics of the view. 

If memory serves, there was a french restaurant at La Toc which was very good.  We also really enjoyed the Cricketeers Pub; they have lots of comfort food.  You should be able to view the menus through Sandals' website.  (I should caution you that they're not always accurate.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards