Outdoor Weddings

Having a real hard time picking colors!!

Its at sunset by red rock canyon. I cant decide what colors i want but i was thinking a red orange with cream color? or deep blue and purple with cream orange? Please help!

Re: Having a real hard time picking colors!!

• I like the deep blue and purple with cream orange
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • I like the idea of the deep purple or blue. It will stand out more against background. The others are great colors but for photos the girls might blend too much into the background.

• I like the purple and blue. You'll defiently want the contrast. Plus blue and purple is nicer for a bridesmaid dress color. Orange and Red are not flattering on all skin tones.
    Anniversary
  • I'll vote for the blue and purple with cream orange.  Although I'm a little prejudiced because I'm using a deep heathery purple (David Bridal's "lapis" -- a lot of blue in it) with a warm, soft apricot as the accent color (FI really likes orange).  The guys will be in gray.

As PP said, I think those colors tend to be friendly to a wider range of skin tones, and will be a beautiful contrast to the canyon colors in photos!
  • thank you guys! hopefully i wont change my mind again blue and purple sounds good right now lol :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards