Outdoor Weddings
Options

What did you forget to ask?

Tomorrow we are going to look at a place to hold our outdoor wedding ceremony. I have a few questions wrote down to ask the venue but what questions did you forget to ask when you first looked at your venue? I know I am going to forget to ask something while I am there.

Re: What did you forget to ask?

• Options
    Is it just for the ceremony or are you also having the reception there too? If it's both you should ask how much time you'll have there (it would be a good idea to ask if it's just the ceremony too). I had my wedding and reception at the same location and we only had 4 hours for both the ceremony and reception and I didn't get as many pictures I wanted because of the time crunch. Just the ceremony: Is seating provided for the guests (and how many) or do you have to rent (and do they recommend a company)? How much time will you have to do pictures and the ceremony? If there is a gazebo or archway are you allowed to staple or tack things to it? Are you allowed to throw rice or other things like rose petals and if so is there a fee for clean up?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are having just the ceremony outside. They include the chairs but I am going to ask to see what they look like. I also have on my list of questions to ask what options they have if it rains. I also believe they only schedule one wedding at this location per day but I will check with them just to make sure.
  • Options
    Ask about a back-up plan in case of rain. As well as decoration restrictions. I've had to make some adjustments and change my decor due to restrictions.
  • Options
    We are having our wedding in the evening because it will be hot. I had forgot to ask what was the latest time we could  start the ceremony. There were a few other things I forgot to, but the lady at my venue usually responds to my emails the same day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, we are having a ceremony/reception outdoors and one of the things we forgot to ask is where are the bathrooms located and are they handicap accessible.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bring a digital camera!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Make sure you ask about electrical hook-up if you have musicians or mics
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards