Outdoor Weddings

I got it!!!

I just want to scream I'm so happy!!! I've been engaged for 8 months now and we FINALLY came to an agreement on a venue! I'm so excited! Everything is starting to fall into place! :D I've got some great tips on here so thanks for all the great questions and feed back! Good luck! Yay for "Sweetwater Branch Inn!" (venue) Amantez PhotographyMsDebbies Sugar Art(the rest to be determined, lol)

Re: I got it!!!

• Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thows a mini party*
  • Don't feel bad....my family, well both of our families laugh every time we talk about our venue. It's an 1800s cattle farm that the local historical society owns....but it's called the Henry Breeding Farm. The Breeding family donated it to the historical society. I love the place, but there are always snickers when it's talked about :)As long as you love the place, its all good :)
  • I love it! I'd have too much fun telling people that one, and good for you, it is your wedding and like me you fell in love with the PLACE not the name! :D Good luck!
  • That was my venue! PIB. You guys are going to love that place. They made everything so easy for me all the way through the wedding day. Happy planning! Oh and if you're planning on hiring a florist, Pranges was amazing.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Too funny, Pranges is at the top of my Florist list (along with a small local florist in Highsprings)! I feel in LOVE with a bridal bouquet she put together with Cala Lillies, and white roses. I can honestly say that I feel in love with Sweetwater the minute I saw it, and the employees have been amazing so far! Lauren is helping us, lol I still don't think my fiance' is 100% sure. Thanks for letting me know you loved it, I will pass that along!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards