Outdoor Weddings
Options

***KAPPAUCF20***

I absolutely love your invites! I have until next August for our wedding (the FI had to cancel our wedding twice b/c of the military..grr), and I am thinking of DIY invites. I completely admit that i'm pretty naive about the process. Can you message me your fonts/programs, and how you went about getting them printed? Thank you!!!

Re: ***KAPPAUCF20***

• Options
    Thanks for the compliment :).  I used Photoshop to design everything, but I've heard that Photoshop Elements works just as well and is a lot cheaper.  You could probably download a free trial online.  Elements would also be easier to learn (PS can be more difficult to figure out if you've never used it before).  I purchased the graphic from a clipart website and downloaded the fonts for free (Copper Alt Caps Expert and I believe copperplate gothic light... it's been a while so my memory is failing me lol).  I had them printed at my local Alphagraphics location, but you could also try a place like Staples or Office Max.  Sometimes mom and pop shops offer better quality for a lower price so you might want to check out that option as well.  Hope that helps!
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I've seen Elements and it wasn't priced too bad, so that is probably what I will get. Did you just save your layouts to a zipdrive and take in your paper to the shops and have them print & cut??Thank you :)
  • Options
    Yeah, I saved all the files on CD and just took them to the store.  I did all the cutting myself though because the measurements were really precise, and I didn't want to risk them getting messed up lol.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards