Outdoor Weddings
Options

am I the only one that is scared of this?

I have been trying to find the right song for my father daughter dance for a few months and can't find one. Its not that I can't find one I like cause there are a few I love and that work so good for us. Its that I cry like a baby just sitting there going through them so how bad will I cry when we dance.. I have always been a daddys girl and a few years back my dad had a really bad heart attack and we almost lost him so that makes the things I get to do with him mean even more he even cried when I moved away!! What should I do? I should say I am super bad about crying lol!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: am I the only one that is scared of this?

• Options
    You still have 8 months to look, so calm down. Something may come out between now and then that says exactly the right thing. I am daddy's girl too, and I know I will cry no matter what we dance to, but Im thinking Ill keep it upbeat. You should check our some Van Morrison, James Taylor, etc. Check out genres you don't listen to very often, or maybe music you listened to together as a child. The lyrics are not as important as the special moment with your dad, so don't over stress it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I've been to plenty of wedding where the bride cries during this dance. I wouldn't worry about it too much =) If you cry, no biggie. It is a special moment that you may never have again.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else, who cares if you cry, half the guests are gonna cry too!!!! I like the idea of a more upbeat song as well, maybe choreograph something fun for the guests to watch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards