Outdoor Weddings

where to get ready?

We are having a summer outdoor wedding at a gazebo that is about 30 min away from our home, and 30 min away from the reception site. Where should my bridesmaids and i get ready? At my house? Rent a hotel room? What have other people done that have been in this situation?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: where to get ready?

• I'm considering going with a hotel room. One for me and my BM's and one for FI and his GM. I want our photographer to take those getting ready shots, so this way she can get pictures of us a lot easier, and it would be like $40 a room if we book online through hotels.com. We just want cheap hotel rooms.
  • Hi My son is getting married at a park w/ a gazebo as well. We asked for permission to put up small tents or may use the pop up style without any sides for the guys. We will put them up out of the way so the girls and guys will have a place to be and get ready if need be. Doesn't have to be too big just a place where each group can congregate until the wedding begins. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
    Let the Lord Lead... and follow Him.
  • I am in a  very similar situation. The difference is our reception site has an attached hotel. So, we will be getting ready there and then driving. I am worried about sitting in the car though...dress wrinkles, and such! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards