Outdoor Weddings
Options

Outdoor activities for children

The owner of the site where we are getting married wants someone to watch the children.  So what kind of activities should we set them up with?  Any ideas?

Re: Outdoor activities for children

• Options
    Depending on how much space there is for them, maybe look into some simple (age appropriate) yard games as well as typical stuff to occupy them at a table such as crayons and paper or a game like jenga.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had an outdoor wedding, and I have three words for you: Bubbles. Are. Huge. Seriously, kids absolutely love them. We also bought those soft squishy balls for in pools so they could play catch and stuff without anyone getting hurt. Games like Simon Says and Red Light/Green Light also really keep them entertained and occupied. A lot of them will want to dance during the reception, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I use to face paint for parties, and the oddest job I had was to face paint at a wedding. It sounded strange, but you know what.. it's pretty smart!!! We pretty much had the kids with us (both face painter & balloon Twister) all night. They were definitely entertained!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards