Outdoor Weddings
Options

waiting time????

Does anyone have any advice on a waiting time for our guest..while bride and groom are having wedding photos done? I am thinking outdoor wedding and having my future sis inlaw do my wedding photos we are on a small budget. what is a typical waiting time????? I was thinking of haveing some games or something for guest to do???

Re: waiting time????

• Options
    If you are having them wait, you do need to plan something.  We had a cocktail hour for the guests while we finished pictures.  It had an open bar and some light appetizers and lasted one hour.  We had done a lot of pictures without seeing each other before the ceremony, so after the ceremony we just had to finish up all of the pictures we were in together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You could do the pictures before the wedding and then have more time to spend with your guests.  If you want to wait until after the ceremony you need to have a cocktail hour and provide light snacks. 
    We're currently on a 15 month trip around the world!
    **Check out our travel blog**
    Planning Bio Married Bio
  • Options
    We are doing a late spring wedding with a bon fire reception so we're planning on setting out badmitton and boche ball as well as snacks and cocktails. Find activites that cooridinate with the time of year.
    10.2011 Siggy
    BM Dresses
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    *Updated 1/21*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards