Outdoor Weddings

XP- Outdoor seating arrangement?

I was planning on having a church wedding because it would mean a lot to my bio-dad and not to sound lazy, but the seating in a church is already set up and that would be one less thing to worry about the day of. I'm also terrified of the weather being not lovely.

The more I thought about it though, the more I'd love to have the ceremony in my grandmother's yard. I'm estimating about 200 guests. She has a small, 8' round flower bed in the middle of the yard. Would it look okay to stand in the flower bed and have the seats arched around in a semi circle, or would it be easier to put them in straight rows off to the side and just modify where we would stand?

Has anyone been to a wedding with curved seating? How did it flow? Could you see and hear the ceremony? Any advice would be appreciated.
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: XP- Outdoor seating arrangement?

• It sounds like the semi-circular seating will work out great! I would take measurements to make sure that everyone has enough room to get to their seats. I love the circular seating trend though!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards