Outdoor Weddings
Options

destination bride

i am doing message in a bottle for my save the dates, i need some advice. Do i send out a letter with all the information on it about the hotel and the destination with the save the date or do i send them out later on?

Re: destination bride

• Options
    When is your wedding?

You could always do what I did. I sent the STD's with my website on them encouraging people to look and then I also sent the same info with the invites. 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did STDs with a link to our website too. There was just too much info to put on the paper.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_destination-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:44a939c8-aad2-4ff1-83ee-f55561eaf9b5Post:6e753faf-9703-4ead-8c30-c14c65d4a0fa">Re: destination bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]We did STDs with a link to our website too. There was just too much info to put on the paper.
    Posted by kaesha[/QUOTE]

This. 

If you have some non-techie guests maybe you could send them some info separately.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards