My fiancé and I just got engaged in the beginning of January and I can't pick the date! The only part of the wedding I'm adamant on in that it is outside. I'm currently in a very rigorous masters program, next semester may be my last (3 classes, work has a part time option). If next semester isn't my last than I'm flexible on if I do one or two classes, but I have to be finished by end of spring 2013, work mandate. We originally decided to do our wedding in late April of 13 so I could be done grad school and be able to focus on the wedding. The thing is neither of us wants a spring wedding, the more we think on it the less we like the idea for a variety of reasons... we are discussing having it in August so I won't have to worry about school but I'm worried about the heat that time of year, we're in Maryland. Neither of us is keen on waiting even till April so I wouldn't want to put it off to June or September. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!