Outdoor Weddings

Normandy Farm is the place to go in Blue Bell, PA if you're looking for a nice outdoor wedding in/ar

Below is the email I sent to Dana, our coordinator, from Normandy Farm thanking her and the Normandy Farm staff for all of their hard/effortless work to make our day the best day of our lives!  Please do visit Normandy Farm in Blue Bell if you're looking for a great location to have an outdoor wedding in/around Philadelphia....their ballrooms are also magnificent so an indoor wedding with them would be wonderful as well.  Their grounds are immaculate!

Hi Dana,
 I’m hoping that this testimonial makes it to your internet page, but even if it doesn’t I still wanted to thank you and all of the Normandy staff for everything.  Saturday, June 2, 2012 was absolutely the best day of my life thus far next to being born!  Myself, Rob, and our families cannot express to you how delighted and appreciative we are to your entire staff for making our wedding day a memorable event! We met with Eileen initially and she set the tone for our relationship with Normandy.  She is a wonderful sales woman and after only seeing one prior venue, we decided to settle with having it at Normandy Farm now known to me as the most glamorous wedding venue in and around Philadelphia!   Next we met with you and we were assured that we had made the right choice on locations of where to have our ceremony, because you were extremely helpful and very informative and on point with any information that we needed to know.  Even in a time of tragedy in your family, you were more than a pleasure to work with and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!  We wish you could’ve been there on the actual day, but I’m going to send a few pictures following this email.  Lastly, the day of was amazing!  From Karen to Brittany, the staff made everything flow fluently, satisfied everyone’s requests (especially Rob and I).  It was simply wonderful and amazing and I so wish the date hadn’t came and went, because I would love to do it all over again!  It was worth every penny we paid and we will surely be recommending Normandy to anyone that inquires.  All of our guests can’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was, how great the food was, how cordial/helpful the staff was, and how great of a time they had!   We hope to spend many upcoming anniversaries at Normandy and we will surely let you all know when we’re coming.  We had to come to the main building the Sunday we checked out, because my in-law’s left some things in their room.  The items were retrieved right away and I’m not certain of the guy’s name that was at the front desk but when he gave them to us I just started to cry.  I told him to pass our thanks and well wishes on to you, Eileen, Karen, Brittany and everyone who contributed to making our day a momentous occasion.  Words cannot express how appreciative we are to have chosen such a wonderful place to make the first of many memories together.  J  Please pass our thanks on as we didn’t have everyone’s email address to send this email to.  

Re: Normandy Farm is the place to go in Blue Bell, PA if you're looking for a nice outdoor wedding in/ar

• Congratulations on your big day! This would probably be best on your local wedding board. It's over on the left side of the screen. The other brides in your area would benefit from this the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards