Outdoor Weddings

Re: penis

• Ideally your Plan B will be very close, preferably within walking distance. If you want to come over to the DFW Wedding Board, we can try to find someone who is familiar with your venue.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_how-do-you-let-people-know-that-the-wedding-was-moved?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:65bc3bd6-3c66-44ca-9778-e80625715071Post:1d5aad90-4740-4152-87c7-da377da7a365">Re: How do you let people know that the wedding was moved?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ideally your Plan B will be very close, preferably within walking distance. If you want to come over to the DFW Wedding Board, we can try to find someone who is familiar with your venue.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you! It's not actually my wedding. My friends are getting married on Friday and the weather is looking really bad for that day in their city, so I was wondering how guests are typically informed about a venue change. I have the addresses of the indoor venues (about a thirty minute drive from the outdoor venue), but I don't know how bad the weather before they'd move it. I guess I could call and ask, I just feel bad bothering them while they are so busy.</div>
  • If they already put the Plan B location in the invite information then if it's raining you can just go to indoor location.

If weather is questionalbe, someone from the wedding party, family or someone else designated should be contacting the guests the morning of or the day before if location site changes.

If you don't hear anything and you're unsure, the best thing you can do is leave extra early to allow extra time to go from outdoor location to indoor location. Make sure to check your email frequently that day & if they have a wedding website, that might be another way they post updates.

But you are right, best thing is not to call and bother the bride or her family the day of the wedding. Unless they've said, call this number for updates on the cermony location.

Good luck to her & hope the weather holds out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards