Outdoor Weddings
Options

ceremony/reception seating

We are having our wedding ceremony at my fiances house on his balcony where he proposed and reception to follow outside under a tent. He has a ton of yard space so to save as much,money as possible we thought we would save on the venue by having it all in one. Ive considered not putting extra seating outside the tent just so we save room and money on seating. They would be able to see from the tent those that couldnt could step out from under, suggestions? Comments?

Re: ceremony/reception seating

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I don't know how far away the balcony is from the tent nor do I know how high it will be so it's hard to say.  I can only assume that the tent will obstruct most of the guests views.  Also, are you guys going to have microphones so your guests can hear you say your vows?  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeah, our DJ will have speakers surrounding the tent and were going to have a microphone set up by the preacher. The tent concerned me with blocking the view of the guest also. We've considered doing a tent with an almost see thru fabric so that it wouldn't. I want to save as much space and money as we can but I don't want the guest being aggrivated that they 1. Cant see. 2. Can't hear. 3. Or its too hot. This summer is going to be so unpredictable so I'm not certain
  • Options
    we're considering that, but just kind of afraid to ask a bunch of people to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards