Outdoor Weddings
Options

I found the perfect oudoor venue!!

Hi all,
I found the prefect outdoor venue. This places is amazing, It is a 15 acre ranch.  The venue is someone's back yard. They have a 4000 sf patio that is all brick and has beautiful tall trees covering the entire patio. The trees are covered in twinkle lights and it is super private. It can also hold over 250 people. The owners allow you to bring in your own vendors but they supply the tables, chairs, linens, and extra tables for cake, gifts and so on, as well as a wedding coordinator for rehearsal and day of and rooms for the bride and groom to get ready. They give you access to the house and the patio and the entire 15 acres (not that you would need that much). This place is very very affordable, it is actually the cheapest I have found yet. Its perfect for someone who is interested in a private backyard wedding. Its got  a lot of character! There have been weddings here before but only family and friends. They have decided to finally make it open to the public. They are doing lots of stuff to the place, such as adding lots of flowers and paving the roads. Its beautiful the way it is but will be even better when they have added everything. I am getting married in May and they will be done way before that. They owners are so incredibly nice, they go out of their way to try and make you happy.

Re: I found the perfect oudoor venue!!

• Options
    Congratulations?  Your post reads vaguely like an ad for your venue.  You may want to be careful about that since vendors cannot post on the Knot. 

It sounds lovely and I wish you the best of luck and weather with your wedding day!
  • Options
    where is your venue located?  it doesn't provide details as to state/county etc.  Can you provide further details on the location or a website. 
  • Options
    I sounds awesome!  Maybe you could share it on your local board too so other brides in the area can check it out.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards