Outdoor Weddings

Beach Wedding Sound

I'm planning a beach wedding and concerned about the guest being able to hear the ceremony.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Especially AL, FL, and MS gulf coast brides. 

Re: Beach Wedding Sound

• we are getting married on the beach and will have a small amp that is battery powered so that ppl can hear the music I may mike the pastor with the same amp depending on how lould he can sound.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog
  • Thank you roxyroodle!  :) 
  • I am looking for the same thing!  Where can I find this?  Is there a technical name?

• You can rent a small Public Address system at any local Theatre Sound and Lighting shop. Definitely want a mic for the pastor.
    http://wp.me/pMIlZ-1v

www.weddingchaplain.wordpress.com
  • Go to a music store they work with  amps all the time and can help you figure out just what you need/ where to rent it. That is basiclly what we did
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog
  • I'm getting married on the beach, and I just started asking the DJ's if they had some equipment for this.  At first, I was having difficulties finding one, but the last three DJ's I talked to said that because they were located near a beach, they purposely purchased the equipment specifically for beach weddings.  Some are about $200-300, but my DJ is only charging $75.  Just ask your rental company or DJ and if they don't have the equipment, they can at least point you in the right direction.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards