Outdoor Weddings
Options

weekend wedding invitations

I am getting married at a small resort that accomodates 40 people, although there will be approximately 100 people attending the wedding.  The 40 that will be staying at the resort, will have full access to all the amenities of the resort for the full weekend, and have a welcome BBQ on the eve of the wedding as well as complimentary Sunday brunch the day after.  How do I create or word a weekend wedding nvitation to the 40 people?

Re: weekend wedding invitations

• Options
    I would keep your wedding invitation separate from the welcome bbq and brunch b/c the wedding is you and FI's special moment persay and you want that to be the spotlight event.  See what I'm sayin? 

We did a DW and also had a welcome dinner and post brunch.  Are you doing welcome bags for your guests since this is at a resort?  We made a "welcome brochure" for our guests and it included that in each bag and listed the different events that we were hosting throughout the week, which included the welcome bbq.  For the post brunch, we made actual postcard invitations through VP and placed that inside their welcome bag as we did not want include that on the brochure.

I have the template for the welcome brochure and am happy to share it with you if you are interested.  Just send me a PM :)

• Options
    If you are having card inserts for your invititation  add a card for the 40 with bbq and brunch details
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards