Outdoor Weddings
Options

Venue Help!!

Hello everyone!

My fiance and I are looking for a ceremony & reception venue in the Philadelphia area.

We would like somewhere that we could have the ceremony & cocktail hour outside and the reception inside. Preferrably all in one location, but if they were two different places that were close in distance that would work too.

But we don't want to pay out the ears for it. I am thinking under $80 a person for the reception.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Re: Venue Help!!

• Options
    If you post this on your local board(links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_venue-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:666Discussion:95801923-bf4a-4195-add9-73da58a40908Post:e0183ceb-2101-4777-8f8a-38d0c7ea3fcd">Re: Venue Help!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you post this on your local board(links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

OH! Good idea! Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards