Outdoor Weddings

Venue Help NJ & GA

Hello everyone!

This gets a little complicated I guess to start off. We are looking to get married next Spring/Early Summer of 2013. I am from NJ but we currently live in GA and therefore can have a wedding at either. My mother woud like me to have the wedding in central NJ southern NJ or Philadelphia since that is closest to family. Honestly I don't mind either.

I wanted to have a sunflower field ceremony and then the reception at an inn or nearby a hotel so that guests who have traveled won't have to go far after the reception. 

If in NJ we found a farm for Sunflowers in Chesterfield, NJ but the only two inns and event location I have found so far nearby are Laurita Winery and Fernbrook Inn...both want around 18K and that is much more than I am looking to spend. Perona Farms wasn't quite what I was looking for either. 

If in GA there is a sunflower farm festival in Madison and the same goes for that area. I have founda  few places to have the reception nearby but Variety Works wants 8K just to rent the facility for just the reception. The Atlanta aquarium has a 10K minimum as well.  I have looked into Burnt Pine Weddings as well. Guests would be flying into Atlanta. Any ideas or venues come to mind?

We want to have a rustic wedding - tented reception or at least partially outdoor reception. 

Re: Venue Help NJ & GA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards