Outdoor Weddings

Themed wedding decoration ideas!?

I wanted something that wasn't just about the colors of the Bridemaid's dresses, so i thought a theme would be a great idea. The bad part is i need help with finding stuff that go with the theme, which is A Midsummer Night's Dream. I was thinking of the girls wearing David's Bridal "Mystic Purple" color.

the flowers, i read on a sight that bell like flowers would be good but i'm not so sure. I would like my bouquet to be a trail bouquet but i want vines. The trouble is i can't find any examples of something i would like on the net.

Another thought was the main decorations would be Christmas lights, and some older, rusty looking bird cages and stuff like that.

any ideas?I could use all the help I can get, most of the people that said they would help me keep ignoring all the questions and ideas I have for this.

Re: Themed wedding decoration ideas!?

• I agree with Dani. Choose ideas that will be timeless and not birthdayish. Otherwise, I think it is a great/cute idea. As far as decorations, I'm no help here. I found all of my ideas through bios, google, and TK. I just wanted sure anything too gaudy, likes suns and moons etc. I like your ideas so far.
  • I wouldnt really go for much more than what you have it sounds lovley but you dont want the focus to be taken away from you and your new hubby. A good friend of mine did a mid summer nights dream and she found an outdoor spot that has been known to draw in butterflys they were everywhere and it made it so magical and breath taking without taking away from the ceremony.
    10.2011 Siggy
    BM Dresses
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    *Updated 1/21*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards